Monday, November 02, 2009

So here's the story-Basically something happened to my memory card that had all my best photos of the summer on it. I've tried to download the pics onto every computer I have (which is a lot considering I have 19 student laptops and my own, not to mention Chris's) I can see the pictures but I can't download them. So here's a quick run down of the Ecalono events from Brother's Day to Halloween.Carson and Connor were both on the Pleasant Grove Swim Team this summer. This is their last meet. We saw some serious progress in their swimming-not to mention they both got ripped-this summer. Carson won 1st place in a couple of races and Connor won third place. I can't remember which events they were.
Chris took Connor to Maryland with him for a week. (Unfortunately the Maryland pics were on the memory card.) I took Carson, and Clayton to visit my Grandma Hunter. It was honestly, one of the best weeks of my life. She is an amazing women, who makes me look like I have absolutely no energy in comparison. It's crazy the amount of work she can complete in one day.

Once again, we enjoyed Mom and Dad's Worldmark Timeshare and took the kids for a week to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Tons of fun, we went hiking, biking, and basically had to figure out how to vacation with just our family. It was definitely strange not having any extended family with us.
Sparta Cup-Connor's awesome X-league team took 1st place in their division. They are so much fun to watch.


Our first Pine-wood Derby. Chris and I are Webelos Den leaders (one of our 3 callings). We participated in our first derby this year. Quite the undertaking for parents that are tool-challenged. With the help of Oak Canyon's shop teacher, we were able to make two great cars for the boys. Carson's took 2nd place. By the way, Connor's car is the little red one, second in line on the track.


Carson turned 8. We took all of his friends to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Lots of fun!

0 comments: