Sunday, July 19, 2009

She's skiing on ONE ski!
For those of you who are Better off Dead fans, hopefully you picked up the reference. Chanin and Steve were nice enough to take us waterskiing at Bear Lake for the fourth of July. It's sad that now that Mom and Dad are on their mission I don't make any plans for the 4th. I have come to realize that I've always left it up to them to plan the day. So thanks Chanin for planning ahead and figuring it out.

Anyway, I was way stoked because being of age, I'm totally old now, I thought for sure their was no way that I could get up on slolam? I don't know how to spell that. But I got up and it's only the third time in my life I actually was able to do it. I'm a bit excited, can you tell? Here's a clip.

I've also included a fun little video of the kids on the tube, please hold out for the big finish at the end. It's cute.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay....how the heck do you videotape that without wanting to vomit???? Following the boys on that tube while recording is quite the chore...

And how fun! That's truly the American way to celebrate the 4th!