Sunday, March 01, 2009

Carson's 1st Skiing Trip
February 28, 2009
The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately, and you can tell that spring is ready to sprout. So being the fair weather skier that I am I've been dying to get out skiing. Chris and I planned to go this Saturday, but he had a soccer game so I decided to take Carson. I must selfishly admit that I was scared to take try to teach my son how to ski. I'm so glad I did. After about 5 short runs on the bunny hill-which is free for a reason, and soon discovering how much the bunny hill sucks, Carson was ready for the slopes. He was such a great sport and caught on very fast.


Here's a short video to highlight his first official day at skiing. We had such a great time that I plan on buying our entire family season passes next year and we will all ski together. I love skiing, and although I'm not very good at it, nothing makes me smile more than skiing down the beautiful mountain slopes. I'm so excited to do this with my entire family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were Connor, Clayton or even Chris jealous that they missed out on the slopes? Carson...DUDE...you are a true nat-u-ral!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are great parents! Taking your kids to fun places. They will always remember the fun times. :) Cherae you are so stinking cute! Way to be a stylish and cute mom.

cheraeecalono said...

We had a great time. It's so fun to get everybody's comment. Linda you always make my day.

Denise, Connor is still whining about it. Clayton isn't quite as sad because Chanin gave him an old pair of Julia's skis.

leadatortilla said...

I am so impressed!! Perhaps, you should give me lessons too!