Saturday, February 14, 2009

Futsol Tournament
Thanks to Chris and Greg's awesome coaching. The X-league won their futsol tournament. Their team was so good that the owner's of the Flash Zone asked them to play up a year. I'll have to get the play by play later on when Chris can help.
We are so grateful for all the hard work and effort that Greg, Brian, and Chris put into coaching these boys. Greg has recently taken Utah Rangers under his wing, and I am so excited to see where his direction will take the Rangers.


The X-league
Ryan Vandenboss, Jackson McBride, Casey Brown, Jay Jolley, Chanson Vaudry, Carson, Augustine, and Connor

4 comments:

leadatortilla said...

Even though Soccer dominates your everyday lives - it is really cool to see your boys doing so great and with their dad as their coach... I'm envious.

Thompson Family said...

Your family is too cute! I miss you! PS, did you know Angie had a baby girl last month?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha - YOU POSTED! Who woulda thought all you had to do was comment??!! Love it...keep updated!

cheraeecalono said...

I can't believe Angie had a girl. If she sends you any pics forward them to me. How's life in Philly?